Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to 3M Studios LLC (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). By accessing or using our website, www.3mstudios.com (the “Site”), or any of our services (collectively, the “Services”), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”). If you do not agree to all the Terms, you may not use the Site or the Services.
- Use of the Site and Services
- You may use the Site and the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms.
- You agree not to use the Site or the Services in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- You are solely responsible for any content that you post or transmit through the Site or the Services.
- We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your access to the Site or the Services at any time, without notice, for any reason or no reason.
- In order to access certain features of the Site or the Services, you may be required to create an account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
- You agree to provide accurate and complete information when creating your account, and you agree to update your information as necessary to keep it current.
- We use a third-party payment processor to handle all payments made through the Site or the Services.
- By making a payment through the Site or the Services, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the payment processor.
- We are not responsible for any errors or issues that may arise with the payment processor.
- All payments are non-refundable, unless otherwise stated.
- Intellectual Property
- The Site and the Services, and all content and materials included on or within them, are the property of 3M Studios LLC or its licensors and are protected by copyright and trademark laws.
- You may not use any content or materials on the Site or the Services for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of 3M Studios LLC.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- The Site and the Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Site or the Services.
- We do not warrant that the Site or the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
- Limitation of Liability
- We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Site or the Services, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or the Services or to your downloading of any material posted on them, or on any website linked to them.
- Changes to the Terms
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. If we make changes to the Terms, we will post the revised Terms on the Site and update the “Effective Date” at the top of this page.
- Your continued