Information We Collect
We collect information about you in the following ways:
- Information You Provide to Us: We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you create an account, book a rehearsal, or contact customer support. This information may include your name, email address, phone number, billing information, and any other information you choose to provide.
- Information We Collect Automatically: When you use the Site or the Services, we may automatically collect certain information about your device and your use of the Site or the Services. This information may include your IP address, device type, operating system, browser type, device identifier, and other technical information about your device. We may also collect information about how you use the Site or the Services, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct.
- Information We Collect from Third Parties: We may receive information about you from third party sources, such as social media platforms or public databases. This information may include your name, email address, and any other information that is publicly available or that you have made available to these third parties.
Use of Your Information
We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide the Services to you: We use your information to process your bookings and to provide the Services to you.
- To communicate with you: We use your information to communicate with you about your bookings, to send you updates and news about the Site and the Services, and to respond to your inquiries.
- To improve the Site and the Services: We use your information to understand how you use the Site and the Services, and to improve and enhance the Site and the Services.
- To comply with legal obligations: We may use your information to comply with legal obligations, such as to respond to legal process or to enforce our policies.
Sharing of Your Information
We may share your information with third parties for the following purposes:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with third party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as payment processing, customer support, and marketing. These service providers are required to use your information only as necessary to perform their services and in accordance with this Policy.
- Business Transfers: We may share your information in connection with the sale, merger, or acquisition of all or part of our business.
- Legal Compliance: We may share your information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process.
- With Your Consent: We may share your information with third parties with your consent, such as when you opt-in to receive marketing communications from